Getting the perfect eyebrows might seem hard, but it is just like drawing lines. The rule is to keep the line straight, and the drawing clean.
- You need to shape your eyebrows by just following their shape. Don’t shave them all otherwise they won’t look so natural with the pencil.
- Use a pencil that match with your hair. Draw your eyebrows with a pencil just at the middle and on the corner of your eyebrows to keep the final result natural.
- Use a lighter concealer with a tiny brush, 1 to 2 shades above to redefine the shape of your eyebrows.
- Use a mini brush and brush your eyebrows in the direction of their growth so that they will blend with the pencil.
- make sure to blend your concealer too.
- Then, you are ready.
Make up by Marrheb Kabeya